Our facilitators are a unique blend of people and our most important asset. With a minimum age of 18 years, they come from different walks of life, from student to professional, and so bringing different experiences, perspectives and maturity to our programs.
While our trainers create the environment for learning, it is our facilitators who trigger and elicit the learning from the participants.
Graduates of our public facilitation training, they are equipped with critical skillsets in facilitating learning experiences.
What does this mean to you? Consistency. Consistency of outcome and delivery of objectives EVERY TIME.
Our Facilitators posses...
- Distinctions that makes debriefing work
- Framing Techniques
- Observation skills
- Debriefing techniques that can be varied in form to keep it novel
- Principles of Experiential Education
- Transference of Outdoor/Adventure Learning Theories into Experiential Learning settings
- Creating conversations to have deeper and more meaningful debriefs with participants, that creates paradigm shifts and behaviour change
- Humanistic Theory in action
WE ARE EXPANDING OUR FAMILY!
In Pivotal, our most important asset is our family of facilitators. While the trainers deliver the content and kickstart the creation of the environment for learning, it is always the facilitator with the task of eliciting learning from the participants.
If you are already reading this entry, chances are that you came here by way of our postings for invitation to join us. All you need to do now is contact us indicating your interest, and one of our staff will contact you for a chat, and subsequently an invitation to a briefing where you will get more information about what's needed to join us, and more importantly, know us and know what we do.
We invite you to join us as caring individuals and nurturing leaders. ^^
Do you enjoy working with youths and students?
Do you enjoy the experience of facilitating learning?
Do you like to work in both indoor and outdoor settings?
If your answer to all questions are YES!! You may be the right person to be our facilitator 🙂
We are not concerned about your competencies in facilitation, rather, we focus on looking for people who have a passion for youth development and attitude that supports facilitation.
- 18 years old and above
- Recommended by one of our facilitator or attended our briefing session
- Minimum "O" level (case by case basis)
- Clear MOE ERIS
- Involve in pre-programme grounding (could be separate day)
- Deliver the programme
- Post programme debriefing
$120 - $150 per day
Assistant Trainer & Operation Manager
If you are wanting to lead a programme after gaining experience in the field, you may choose to join us as Full Time Assistant Trainer. It is a fulfilling job, working through our team of facilitators to deliver the learning outcomes. It takes a person who wants to make a difference to not just our youth, but also to our facilitators, who are the key to our work, to achieve our purpose and vision.
In addition, you have a primary job of being an Operation Manager. You are the goal keeper in the team. You ensure that resources (logistic, transport, facilitators, food) that are required for our programmes are secured and liaised. Trainer will work closely with you to ensure that their training requirements are fulfilled. You also ensure that the day-to-day operation of the company moved smoothly.
- 30 years old and above
- At least 5 years of facilitating experience
- Min Diploma / GCE "A" Level. Other academic qualification can be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Competence with using Microsoft Office Application to create, track and update operation details.
Basic Salary between $2200 to $2700